The Constitution Project: The Bill of Rights has won a Gold Plaque at the 2012 Hugo Television Awards! The Hugo Awards are part of the 48th Chicago International Film Festival. The Bill of Rights won in the category of Educational Program, Adult Audience. Additional information can be found at www.cinemachicago.org.
- Jury Selection: Edmonson v. Leesville Concrete Company wins a 2011 CINE Masters Series Award
- Jury Selection: Edmonson v. Leesville Concrete Company wins 2011 CINE Special Jury Award
- Jury Selection and Let Freedom Swing win CINE Golden Eagle Awards
- Yick Wo wins two awards from the Los Angeles International Film Festival
- Coming this Fall: A Call to Act and The Bill of Rights