Watch the latest film in The Constitution Project onine now! A Call to Act tells the story of Lilly Ledbetter, who was discriminated against for decades at her job at Goodyear Tires. She took her case to the Supreme Court… and lost. But that didn’t stop Lilly Ledbetter. She went to Congress and from there to the White House. The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act was the first bill signed into law by President Obama.
- A Call to Act is among six winners of the ABA Silver Gavel Award
- New and Improved Online Viewing
- Also available from The Documentary Group Let Freedom Swing. Watch it online
- Jury Selection: Edmonson v. Leesville Concrete Company now online; DVDs to ship for Constitution Day
- Coming this Fall: A Call to Act and The Bill of Rights